Plan Your Trip: Marina del Rey
Once you visit Marina del Rey, it’s easy to see why it’s one of the most popular seaside communities in Los Angeles County. If you’re planning on taking a trip, here are 7 of our favorite things to do:
- Take in the sights! Rent a bike at Fisherman’s Village and hop on the Marvin Braude Coastal Bike Path that will take you along 22 miles of L.A.’s scenic beachfront.
- Find your balance! Rent a paddleboard and try your hand at SUP yoga!
- Work it out! Test your fitness level on the parcourse fitness trail in Yvonne Burke Park!
- Shake it! Enjoy weekend concerts year-round in Fisherman’s Village (weather permitting) starting at 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays!
- Pick up some picnic supplies! Stop by the weekly Marina del Rey Farmers Market on Saturday’s and then enjoy a fresh picnic in Burton Chace Park spending the afternoon overlooking the harbor.
- Get festive! On Halloween, Burton Chace Park gets spooky! Those who dare can watch a scary movie and trick-or-treaters will find lots of treats! In December, the festivities keep on coming! Sit back and enjoy (or participate in) the Marina del Rey Holiday Boat Parade!
- Don’t want to leave? We recommend checking out the Marina del Rey Hotel that just reopened after a $25 million renovation!
Comments are closed.