Spotlight On: Fairline
We have a variety of yachts from which to choose for your day on the water, and one of our favorites to highlight is the 43′ Fairline cruiser. Fairline is one of the premier luxury motorboat and yacht companies, founded in Britain in 1967. Known for its solid engineering and attention to detail, Fairline yachts are a favorite among many recreational boaters. Cruisers typically range from 21′-43′. So at 43′, our Fairline cruiser is considered to be on the larger end of the cruiser size spectrum.
The 43′ Fairline is docked in Marina del Rey, making it a great choice for cruising in the area to enjoy the sun and view wildlife, or for a lengthier, day-long excursion along the coast. Popular trips on the Fairline are Redondo Beach and Malibu, both of which offer you a chance to relax and enjoy life on the water as you make your way toward your destination.
43′ Fairline Cruiser Details:
- Power: Twin diesel engines (Caterpillar 3126 (420hp)).
- Speed: Cruise speed is 24 knots (2200rpms), top speed is 32 knots (@2600rpms).
- Maneuverability: Bow thruster.
- Relaxing in the sun: Sun pads are located on both the bow and stern for your relaxation and the Bimini top is easily retractable.
- Food and Beverage: A wet bar with fridge and griddle are located inside the cabin.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV, Flat Screen HDTVs, A/V system integrated with subwoofer and multiple speakers.
- Comfort: AC and Heat
- Hydraulic Garage with Electric Winch for Wave Runner or Dinghy Storage
At Yachts4Fun, we offer two ways to get you on your way toward a relaxing day on the water: 1) Take one of our captains with you or 2) become powerboat certified so that you can take the boat out on your own!
Rates can be found on this page https://www.yachts4fun.com/yachts/43-fairline/. Please note that rates do not include fuel, engine usage, cleaning fees or captain service.
Comments are closed.